The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is an information security standard for organizations that handle credit card and debit card information. Defined by the Payment Card Industry Security Standards Council, the standard was created to increase controls around credit card data to reduce credit card fraud via its exposure.
Our provider meets all 6 categories of PCI standards
- Maintain a Secure Network
- Protect Cardholder Data
- Implement Strong Access Control Measures
- Maintain a Vulnerability Management Program
- Regularly Monitor and Test Networks
- Maintain an Information Security Policy